A Day with Kenn 56

Wednesday, May 05, 2010


Image from Danbooru

An adorable vulpix. Wonder if Pokemon have to worry about sugar intake and cavities?


Image by Ichimi

Went to the dentists' on Monday to get a cavity filled in. Probably got the cavity from coffee with cream, sugar and chocolate donuts everyday for a month or two. If that's not unhealthy, I don't know what is. Anyways, I used to hate getting fillings because of the anesthetic that gets applied. I absolutely despised injections to anywhere. But once you've gone through braces and getting your wisdom teeth removed, injections really aren't anything much.


This is unhealthy. I know it is. It looks unhealthy. Picked up some fried chicken on my way home. Should have gotten a grape crush while I was at it, but after getting that filling, I don't really want to take in anymore sugar. Anywho, ate while half my face was still numb from the anesthetic. It feels really, really weird to eat while it's still in effect.

Image by Nicky

Recently finished watching Zettai Shounen. It's a really good series, and I recommend everyone try it out. It's slow and rather relaxing, and yet so very addicting. The series is comprised of two halves, one of which I'll call the Wa-kun story, and the other I'll call the Kisa story. The Kisa story takes place a few years after the Wa-kun story does, and involves some, but not all of the characters that were in the Wa-kun story. Found this on Danbooru. What do all those images have in common, aside from the fact that they're all from Zettai Shounen? ;D

Found this while cleaning out one of my drawers. Superhost is a program created by Tourism BC to train people in and those who want to be in the service and tourism industries. We did the course in Marketing 11 many years ago, and I think everyone passed. I hear it's useful for getting jobs in certain industries.

TK said he'd be setting up the radio again sometime soon, so tune into that once it gets set up. I'll probably be on it along with him and a few other people. I'll put a link up once it's up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments