Spring Anime Previews 12 - 四畳半神話大系

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Image from Animevice

Looks interesting enough. The next Noitamina series I believe.


Title: 四畳半神話大系, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei 
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life
Airs: 04/22 24:45
Animation Studio: Madhouse

Summary from ANN (it's pretty crude):
The 2005 novel follows a nameless protagonist who is a third-year college student. The protagonist looks back at the earlier years of his college life and his adventures with a particular circle (club).
Kenn's Comment: I admit. I made up everything in the genre section. I don't know what it really is, so I gave it my best estimate. Seems about right though. The art is being done by the same guy who does Asian Kung Fu Generation's album covers. It'll probably take a bit of work to get used to, but if you can do Zetsubou Sensei you can do this. I mean his art is just so awesome!


Trailer: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments