Summer Night Market 19

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Well, I'm lacking Internet on my computer at the moment, so I'll try my best to do this on my iTouch.

I was supposed to have piano today, but music that was ordered didn't arrive, so I didn't have a lesson today. Did some restocking of everything and went to work.

Can't say today was entirely eventful. Was a good day I guess, steady stream of people. Got a crazy order or 8 sandwiches, which we cranked out at record speed.

Cousin went to meet up with some friends, and her bf showed up right after she left. People just kept popping up after that.

Intense moments in the parking lot. Lady went apeshit while co-blocking the exit, while everyone behind honked.

That's about it :/ hopefully the Internet will be back for manga of the week. If it ain't, I'm crashing at jason's xD

You Might Also Like

0 comments