Weekly Vocaloid Feature - 侵略

Saturday, July 23, 2011


A non-eurobeat song from Samfree.






Title: 侵略, Shinryaku, Invasion
Producer: Samfree
PV: NEGI
Illust: Hiro Tamura
Genre: VocaRock
Vocaloid: 鏡音リン

Kenn's Comment: What did I meant by non-eurobeat? Anyone remember those bunch of songs? The ones that went something like Luka Luka Night Fever. There were others but they all used more or less the same melody (I think), and Luka Luka isn't the first one (Miku was I think). But this isn't about that! It's about the awesomeness of this rock by Samfree.

I think it's been a while since I've liked a Rin song, and it's also been a while since she's had time in the spotlight here on the blog. This one's definitely in the top5 for this week's rankings. Anywho enjoy this one and I'll be back tomorrow with the Manga of the Week. Probably.

I probably only know the kanji for the title because of 侵略!イカ娘 (Shinryaku! Ika musume). So, if the kanji happens to mean anything else, do tell. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments