毎週の歌 - Bandages

Friday, January 06, 2012

Image from Chart Attack

I believe this is off their latest album, Seeds. 


Title: Bandages
Artist: Hey Rosetta!
Genre: Indie, Folk
Single: N/A
Album: Seeds
Vintage: 15/02/11 ddmmyy

Kenn's Comment: My cousin showed me the music video last month, and I've been hooked on it ever since. Hey Rosetta! is a Canadian band, hailing from St. John's, Newfoundland. 
 
The  cool thing about the video is how the sound changes with the shots. Whenever you see scene changes in most music videos, the band or singer is usually dubbed over with a studio recording. In this one, they've taken the recording on location, giving a much more...real experience, shall we say? It's shot in St. John's too, so you can more or less call this the official song of the city. 
Anywho, that's it from me. Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments