Episode 18: FINAL EPISODE

Thursday, July 23, 2009


Image by Hekicha

July 22 - 23rd:

Well, I got back safely. Leaving Texas was a bit hard, because upon arriving back in Vancouver, I knew that life would bite me in the ass. Being in Texas, I really didn't have to worry about much, but now I've got to get back into the swing of life and all. It's a bit hard, after living like a cloud, being swept along by the current of a stress free lifestyle.

Anywho, the flight was longer than the way there. Watched Duplicity, the featured film on the flight. Also watched an episode of The Big Bang Theory, and a Discovery documentary about the Apollo project to the moon, from Apollo I - XI.

So anyways, needing to readjust to all the stuff here. The noise of traffic from outside (didn't have traffic noise in Texas), the small houses and all that. Hopefully, I still remember my way around Vancouver. There isn't really too much food left over, so my aunt and uncle will probably feed me :'D

Unpacking is a bit sad, knowing that this is probably the last time I'll see anybody in Texas for another decade or something. Jason and Mandy are coming over, but probably not for long. I'm kind of a sentimental person, so even songs I listened to a lot over in Texas will send me down memory lane.

I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
I.V. - X JAPAN
Imitation Black - some NND singers covering a song by Gackupo, Kaito and Len

Played lots of Guilty Gear too, so playing the game might make me reminisce of days passed lounging on the sofa without a care in the world.

Anywho, I kept my word. I dl'd a whole bunch of episodes. Not so much the manga, because it's a little more work, and I'm not up for it yet, but the episodes are my top priority right now.

On another note, my cousin gave me his speakers, so I've got nice speakers. Can't get it connected to my subwoofer though...

All the Weekly Features are reactivated as of now! I'll see y'all in the next entry!

You Might Also Like

0 comments